Please read “Participate” first.
1) Fill in “Title.”
2) Write your post. Although no template is given, please follow the format of the posts already published.
3) In the last line, write the date and time of the posting (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm a/pm) followed by your name, nickname, or however you want to be known in this blog.
4) In the top left box, “Categories,” select all that apply to your posts. Categories are listed in alphanumeric order and do not follow any hierarchy.
5) Write new categories in the space provided on the top right of the box and click “Add”.
6) Go to “Post Timestamp” box, almost at the end of the right sidebar.
7) If it is not open (-), click the + sign to open the “Post Timestamp” box.
8) Select “Edit timestamp” and change the date so that your post will appear in the blog in the desired sequence.
10) If you don’t get it right the first time, edit the post and change the “Post Timestamp” until you do.
11) Update the top post, “Contents,” and select “Edit timestamp” to change it to current date and time. “Contents” will remain on top, showing the last date a new item was added to it.
1) Although no template is given, please follow the format of the posts already published.
2) Please make sure you get the correct final result in the post (I keep losing blank lines).
3) Above the last line, write the date and time of the editing (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm a/pm) followed by your name, nickname, or however you want to be known in this blog. The most recent date will be shown on top.
4) Delete any line below with your name on it, from any previous entry you might have made.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Virgílio A. P. Machado